If your property has sustained fire, soot, or smoke damage from a chimney or fireplace malfunction, SERVPRO of Milton / Braintree can help. Our team of experienced fire restoration technicians will clean, deodorize and restore your property to preloss condition. We will work with your insurance company to process the fire damage claim and ensure life gets back to normal as soon as possible.
In this picture above, we used our specialty masonry cleaner designed to remove dirt and soot from brick and stone.
For smoke or soot damage, call SERVPRO of Milton / Braintree today – (781) 341-7007