Emergency Ready Profiles (ERP) are a helpful tool to have on hand in the event of property loss at your business. Severe weather, water damages, mold, fire and bio hazards are all a potential threat to your business. Having a plan for if and when any of these disasters arise will be a huge relief and time saver. Our marketing team has the capability of building a plan that right for your business, while taking into consideration your needs and expectations for the plan of action in the event of a disaster. Emergency situations can be chaotic, painful and expensive. Having a profile ready helps center your thoughts and assists you to take the appropriate steps to ensure your location will be prepared for what could happen in the future.
Why you need SERVPRO after a fire
After a fire you may need SERVPRO fire services very quickly in order to prevent damage from spreading through your property.
Say a fire burns a hole in your roof for instance. This could then lead to a situation where you have rain coming in through your ceiling and ruining your property more – the longer you leave this the more the extent of the damage is going to increase and thus you need to get SERVPRO emergency services whenever possible rather than waiting for the problem to get more severe.
SERVPRO will assess the damage and put a plan together. SERVPRO offers board-up services along with the clean-up. During the clean-up we can address both the fire and water damage at the property.
During this fire damage restoration process, we will ensure the removal of any odors that can linger after the smoke has been in the room. This might involve carpet cleaning as well and will often need to address adjacent rooms as well as those directly affected by fire damage.
Finally, the clean-up part of the fire damage restoration process will also involve the removal and disposal of items that are too badly damaged to be repairable. If you have furniture for instance that has absorbed a lot of contaminated water, or if you have carpet that has been badly burned… in these cases often the best case scenario is just to throw these things out and to replace them with new items.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry-leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high-frequency touchpoints, foot traffic, and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff performs. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for the cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Milton/Braintree today at (781) 980-7060 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision-makers on the first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. A study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
How can SERVPRO help!!
Water damage in your home or office can be completely devastating. However, there may be situations where the water damage seems minimal to the untrained eye, leaving property owners to shrug it off and skip a call to SERVPRO Milton Braintree. In many cases, property owners believe that the only reasons to call SERVPRO Milton Braintree are after a fire, major storm or other significant damages. In reality, it is always a good idea to contact SERVPRO Milton Braintree your local restoration experts, even in instances where the damage seems minimal.
There are a wide range of potentially hazardous situations that may require the help from SERVPRO Milton Braintree. From obvious disasters like a burst pipe or flood damage to preparing to put your home on the market and other preventative measures. Here are a few examples when SERVPRO Milton Braintree can help, After buying a new home we can help inspect concerning areas for water, mold and weather damage. After a major storm where you may have sufferer some water damage or if you smell any strange and unwanted odors. SERVPRO Milton Braintree is here to help, Give us a call at 781-341-7007
The Emergency Cleanup Experts (Do's and Don'ts)
SERVPRO of Milton/Braintree is available 24 hours a day for sewage removal emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with sewage damage, immediate cleanup is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the damage.
· Treat all water-impacted surfaces and furnishings as toxic, until properly decontaminated.
· Keep children and pets out of contaminated areas.
· Wash your hands thoroughly after contact with contaminated items.
· Track contaminated material into undamaged areas.
· Turn on the HVAC system if there is a possibility of spreading contaminated air.
· Use household fans to dry the structure and spread contaminants.
· Attempt to decontaminate surfaces with sprays and other over-the-counter germicidal products, which may not fully disinfect contaminated surfaces.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help! Call Today About Our Sewage Removal Services-781-341-7007
About SERVPRO of Milton / Braintree
SERVPRO of Milton/Braintree specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, sewage (Category 3), and/or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. They go through constant training from as soon as they are hired to ongoing training from SERVPRO's corporate training facility. When you call SERVPRO of Milton/Braintree, you can rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property like the damage never even happened.
Tips to Stop The Spread of Mold
- Keep humidity levels as low as you can—no higher than 50%--all day long.
- An air conditioner or dehumidifier will help you keep the level low.
- Bear in mind that humidity levels change over the course of a day with changes in the moisture in the air and the air temperature
- You will need to check the humidity levels more than once a day.
- Be sure your home has enough ventilation.
- Use exhaust fans which vent outside your home in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Make sure your clothes dryer vents outside your home.
- Fix any leaks in your home’s roof, walls, or plumbing so mold does not have moisture to grow.
- Clean up and dry out your home thoroughly and quickly (within 24–48 hours) after flooding.
- Add mold inhibitors to paints before painting.
- Clean bathrooms with mold-killing products.
- Remove or replace carpets and upholstery that have been soaked and cannot be dried promptly.
- Do not use carpet in rooms or areas like bathrooms, basements, or kitchens that may have exposure to a lot of moisture
- WE SPECIALIZE IN MOLD CLEANUP, GIVE US A CALL AT (781) 980-7060 SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANY DIRTY WORK.
We are Disinfecting Experts
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the CDC.
SERVPRO of Milton / Braintree is Here to Help during this time of need
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
- Kitchen/Food Areas
- Retail Spaces
- Water Fountains
- Sales Counters
- Carpets and Rugs
- Stair Handrails
- Elevator Cars
- Playground Equipment
- Fitness Equipment
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today – SERVPRO of Milton / Braintree at 781-980-7060
Why SERVPRO Milton/Braintree Should Disinfect
Four of our crew members wearing the necessary Personal Protective Equipment.
If you are responsible for the cleaning and disinfecting activities of a facility, you need to understand disinfection. Without a basic understanding of the principles of disinfection, there is a greater chance of illness and perhaps life-threatening diseases such as Covid-19 to spread. The primary use of disinfectants is to eliminate or greatly reduce microbial pathogens and thus prevent the transmission of diseases and illnesses.
The appropriate personnel protective equipment (PPE) should always be used when dealing with contaminated surfaces during cleaning and disinfecting procedures.The PPE is designed to protect the user from airborne particulates or any other hazardous materials. Surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned before being disinfected because dirt, blood, mucous and tissue may interfere with the action of the disinfectant. After the cleaning and disinfection of the designated area, the appropriate PPE must be properly disposed of to prevent cross contamination. This includes regularly changing gloves, disinfecting face masks, and throwing out the white suits.
At SERVPRO Milton/Braintree we only use products approved by the CDC and pride ourselves in the use of the necessary protective gear to get the job done right.
How to deal with storm damage
While many know how to react to severe weather as it occurs, some may not know how to deal with the aftermath of storm clean-up. The following tips include the best actions for homeowners to take in the aftermath of a severe storm that has caused property damage.
Homeowners that were away from their homes during the storm should not reenter their homes until it is confirmed to be safe. A storm damage restoration professional can help you determine if the home is safe. Call a disaster restoration service provider such as SERVPRO Milton/Braintree as well as your insurance company immediately.
At SERVPRO Milton/Braintree we pride ourselves in helping you get back to you home and business as fast as we can, if you find yourself with damage from a storm give us a call.
Why you must call SERVPRO of Milton/Braintree after a fire
Fires can be devastating if not handled properly and efficiently
When a fire hits your home, the damage can be devastating. For the best possible restoration efforts, you must address the situation ASAP.
The longer you avoid making needed repairs after a fire, the greater the chance of doing even more damage. Prioritizing the repairs and restoration of your property as soon as possible after a fire will allow you to get home back to its original condition sooner.
What Happens When Fire Damage Restoration is Delayed?
Leaving your home unrepaired for any amount of time after fire damages can result in structural issues as well as the decay of your home. You might also find yourself facing other issues like water damage, mold growth, and even theft.
When firefighters extinguish the blaze, you need to contact your insurance company right away so they can assess the damages and start your claim. You should also call SERVPRO of Milton/Braintree for help, including board-up and tarping services that protect your property from further damage.
Count on SERVPRO of Milton/Braintree to Restore Your Home
In addition to securing your property from possible thieves & vandals while protecting it from inclement weather, our proven professionals will also:
- Try to save as many of your belongings as possible – Any item in your home covered by soot or damaged by smoke can be salvaged by our restoration specialists using our proven soot & smoke damage restoration process. Soot and smoke damage requires special cleaning materials and methods to remove, which is why professionals are required.
- Help with documentation for insurance claims – Before you can file a legitimate claim for fire damage with your insurance provider, you will need to follow a number of important steps. Your restoration specialist will know exactly what needs to be done when it comes to insurance claims filing. This includes proper documentation of the damage with lists, photos, and videos.
- Work quickly and efficiently – To get your home fixed as soon and as efficiently as possible, trusting a restoration company is your best bet. An industry leader like SERVPRO of Milton/Braintree knows exactly what to do to get your home back to its original condition, like it never even happened.
In Milton, Braintree, Avon, Abington, Mattapan, Hyde Park, Brockton, Holbrook, Randolph and the neighboring South Shore when you need the help of a restoration company, the one to call is SERVPRO of Milton/Braintree. With years of experience in helping people get their homes back to the way they were before disaster struck, you can be sure that your home will be as good as new in no time. To get our help, all you need to do is to contact us at (617)774-8583 and we will send someone over to assist you.